What can I say about my (half) native land but ....
"It's the blue Islands are pullin' me away Their laughter puts the leap upon the lame The blue Islands from the Skerries to the Lew(i)s Wi' heather honey taste upon each name
Sure by Tummel and Loch Rannoch And Lochaber I will go By heather tracks wi' heaven in their wiles If it's thinkin'in your inner heart Braggarts in my step You've never smelt the tangle o' the Isles."
3 comments:
What can I say about my (half) native land but ....
"It's the blue Islands are pullin' me away
Their laughter puts the leap upon the lame
The blue Islands from the Skerries to the Lew(i)s
Wi' heather honey taste upon each name
Sure by Tummel and Loch Rannoch
And Lochaber I will go
By heather tracks wi' heaven in their wiles
If it's thinkin'in your inner heart
Braggarts in my step
You've never smelt the tangle o' the Isles."
Spectacular photos once again!
I'm so glad we went. Let's go back!!!
Scotland is so haunting, you take such wonderful photographs Kathyrn, and yes, please come back! :)
The most beautiful photos of beautiful Scotland...I wish I could visit again yon bonny banks and braes and lochs and glens...
Post a Comment