Bright shiny day

I woke this morning to sunshine, after days of rain, and the news that Dave and I have been approved to proceed to interview with our visa petition, 141 days after filing. It's not the visa, yet, but it's the longest and most open-ended part of the process over and done with, with no complications. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we continue - it's likely to be at least three more months til interview - but it's SUCH a relief to have this so-difficult part of the procedure behind us.
K xx

6 comments:
Such great news!!
Choose between the British response
"Well done, chaps!"
or the Texan response
"Yee Har!!!"
.... or the Aussie: "Bewdy Bruce!"
woooooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!! best news i have heard in a long time :) will keep praying. sxxxx
aaawwwww, i was hoping it would take all year so i could have you here in london as long as possible
Brilliant news! xxxx
Have I mentioned that I love you very much?
:D xxxxx
Post a Comment