This is truly a gorgeous sequence - certainly the next best thing to being there with you. I love the last four photos the best when Christmas is all in place and the room looks so festive, warm and glowing! Specially the candles in front of the fireplace ...mmmm...sigh.......
I LOVE that third-last one, right down at floor level with the candles. Exquisite light and reflections, and is that a Kathryn-selected asymmetric background I see? or merely happenstance? ;)
Sort of a bit of both, Dave... I wanted to zoom in on the candles, and catch the reflection in the floorboards, and I didn't get the effect I wanted if I included the whole fireplace ;)
Thanks so much to Baker Street Joneses for sharing Christmas Day with me! I had such a lovely time with you guys :)
And a few people have remarked upon the beauty of the card, mama :D
5 comments:
gorgeousimo....as in real life. thanks for a delightful christmas lunch
xxxxx
love
baker st jones'
This is truly a gorgeous sequence - certainly the next best thing to being there with you. I love the last four photos the best when Christmas is all in place and the room looks so festive, warm and glowing! Specially the candles in front of the fireplace ...mmmm...sigh.......
....I forgot to add ..it was so special to see our card on your dresser.
I LOVE that third-last one, right down at floor level with the candles. Exquisite light and reflections, and is that a Kathryn-selected asymmetric background I see? or merely happenstance? ;)
Sort of a bit of both, Dave... I wanted to zoom in on the candles, and catch the reflection in the floorboards, and I didn't get the effect I wanted if I included the whole fireplace ;)
Thanks so much to Baker Street Joneses for sharing Christmas Day with me! I had such a lovely time with you guys :)
And a few people have remarked upon the beauty of the card, mama :D
Merry Christmas, and God bless us every one!
xx
Post a Comment