Monday, June 19, 2006

London Fields, 6.45am

I walk across the park every morning, on my way to the bus stop. There's hardly ever anyone else there - perhaps a stray dog-walker, or a dedicated jogger - but generally I have the place to myself. And there is something about the quality of light, and the still coolness, and the fresh, hopeful green that makes the heart glad.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

simply gorgeous! Are you around this weekend? I will be college free for the first time in months - lets meet up if you can

Kathryn said...

yes, for sure!! I would love to :D
xx

Anonymous said...

What a truly delightful way to start the day! Have fun with Sharon on the weekend!

Anonymous said...

what on earth is a 'stray dog-walker'? scares me

Kathryn said...

teehee :D
check the hyphen, my dear; not a stray-dog walker, but... ;)

xx

Anonymous said...

...a stray dog/walker?

Anonymous said...

Glory be to God for dappled things...