Friday, June 16, 2006

Spring time in my London

Early spring - barely more than winter, and still cold and frosty by times - in a little park near Baker Street.

.
.

Still early in the season; daffodils in Museum Gardens, Bethnal Green.

.

.

Blossom on a perfect spring day in London Fields.

.

.

.

Just one glimpse of the spring splendour that was Regent's Park.

.

Later in the season; back in Museum Gardens at Bethnal Green.

.

.

.

.

.

A gorgeous balmy evening in late spring, Tavistock Square.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From this I can so much understand just ONE of the reasons that you love living in "your London" - 4 real seasons in a year! Every one distinct and interesting. These are lovely, evocative photos. My favourite? The tulips! I am going to make a card from it!

Anonymous said...

I just had to come back with a quote and say I'm so glad that no rough wind shakes these "darling buds of May!"

Anonymous said...

You should have at least one of the shots from Hatfield House in here... I know, I know, technically that's not London. Don't care.

;)

(Obviously, it's all beautiful, even without.)