A bit of background...

This is how the house looked when I arrived, last October (yes! celebrated my One Full Year In London last Thursday); the scaffolding is obvious, but note the lovely *grimace* touches of blue, in the shade we have come to call 'Leonard Blue' after the previous owners, as they obviously LOVED it; we find so many traces of it all over the house, inside and out... this was before the window frames or sills were painted, or the chimney pots or name plaque replaced, or the window boxes were planted... for all those changes, see this next photo (that I just took this afternoon) - a bit far aw
ay for all the details to be evident, but a lovely restful non-blueness, smart terracotta chimney pots, window boxes, the new 'Park Terrace 1875' plaque over on the left, etc etc. Hint: click on the small pictures for a larger version to open on a new page - click your 'back' button to return to the blog.
Coming soon - before and after pics of the various rooms in the house! I know you can hardly wait *wink*...
Coming soon - before and after pics of the various rooms in the house! I know you can hardly wait *wink*...

No comments:
Post a Comment