Sunday, October 09, 2005

London Fields


I'm still getting the hang of inserting photos; it seems to place them all at the beginning of the text which is slightly annoying... in any case, here's a shot, taken in the snow last January, of the lovely house in London Fields (well, on the edge) where I have been living for almost a year. It belongs to my cousins, who live in the two storeys visible in the photo; since February (when we made it liveable) I have been in the basement apartment below street level... 'basement' is a bit of a misnomer however, as it has lovely large windows and isn't dank or dark in any way. The whole house is in the process of being renovated; the basement is almost completely finished, as is the top floor; the middle section is in the last stages so we hope to be almost done by Christmas.
More photos soon! (when I learn more about displaying them).

No comments: