I'm off to Kent today, and Paris after that, so will be largely without an internet connection for a couple of weeks... thought I'd leave you with this image of a German Christmas until I get back.
Mad Dad's Christmas hit parade:I'd like to be in Paris.I'd like even more to be in Kent.But I'd like even more still to be in Germany!Sigh!
Oh how lucky you are! Have a wonderful time... I just love those candle holders in the shop window!
coolArama kathryn. are u travelling alone? i want to make sure we see more germany and france and england when we get back - being so close
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Mad Dad's Christmas hit parade:
I'd like to be in Paris.
I'd like even more to be in Kent.
But I'd like even more still to be in Germany!
Sigh!
Oh how lucky you are! Have a wonderful time... I just love those candle holders in the shop window!
coolArama kathryn. are u travelling alone? i want to make sure we see more germany and france and england when we get back - being so close
Post a Comment