Kathryn is in her cabin
I've recently moved into the small back bedroom here in the manse... I really love it; it's quieter than the front, and gets lovely morning (and some afternoon!) sunlight, and the view of the garden and the houses beyond is beautiful and peaceful. I see squirrels in the trees, and running along the top of the fence, and the neighbours' cats pad silently about in the long grass and stare up at me if I make any sound.

6 comments:
Seeing it is good, but being here is better!
dearest kathryn
scarlet toes mmmmmm
what! are your parents there kh? do email me some news soon???!!!
a
Who is that odd anonymous, escaping with the vision of my Kathryn's scarlet toes?!?
Some beautiful work as usual, sweetheart. :D
o kathryn, how long will u be there when i return? not long enough. why did u move into the small room? did u have to? did u want to?
o dear Anita; I will be here for some months upon your return, but as you say: not long enough :(
I moved into the back bedroom because it was always the deal; the girl who had it was away for the summer, but was always going to move into the big room when she returned, so I was only there temporarily
and I didn't want to make the move (MORE shifting of boxes), but I'm really glad to be in there; it's a dear little place :)
Post a Comment