Mad Dad chortles. "I've been there" he says with glee.
He thinks about saying: "I loved Prague, and I loved Karlovy most" but decides not to because (a) it's too corny and (b) it's not true - I loved the alleyways and buildings most.
Charles Bridge .. a place of intrigue and mystery, of romance and the putting on of rings... Well worth getting up early to photograph as the sun rises....
2 comments:
Mad Dad chortles. "I've been there" he says with glee.
He thinks about saying: "I loved Prague, and I loved Karlovy most" but decides not to because (a) it's too corny and (b) it's not true - I loved the alleyways and buildings most.
Nice memories!
Charles Bridge .. a place of intrigue and mystery, of romance and the putting on of rings... Well worth getting up early to photograph as the sun rises....
Post a Comment