Oh my goodness! It IS very beautiful. It looks antique even though you say it isn't and quite European which seems just right for you. A VERY romantic Charles Bridge story .....
Yes; very appropriate in a number of ways! I agree that it looks antique and European; it was one of a VERY few that I would even consider (and it wasn't for lack of choice; there are garnet and amber stores on every corner in Prague), and I'm even happier with it now than when we got it.
And to push the 'romantic' levels a few degrees higher: it was Dave's birthday...
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! It IS very beautiful. It looks antique even though you say it isn't and quite European which seems just right for you. A VERY romantic Charles Bridge story .....
Yes; very appropriate in a number of ways! I agree that it looks antique and European; it was one of a VERY few that I would even consider (and it wasn't for lack of choice; there are garnet and amber stores on every corner in Prague), and I'm even happier with it now than when we got it.
And to push the 'romantic' levels a few degrees higher: it was Dave's birthday...
;)
how lovely
congratulations again, you two
Oh Kathryn!
Its gorgeous... And it seems so very perfect for you!
All my congratulations to you both
It is lovely Kathryn. And congratulations to you both!
Dear Kathryn and Dave
congratulations to you both, the ring is beautifull much love from all the Bradleys,Mcdonaghs and Sabljaks
Post a Comment