Tuesday, July 17, 2007

View from my room


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know you are in London when you look at the window and see buildings like this. so lovely.

unkleE said...

What time of day (or night) was that? It's London summer, so long daylight hours, so must be pretty early (woud you really get up at 4:00 am to take a phot?) or (my guess) about 9:30 in the evening.

Nice picture anyway!

Kathryn said...

properties say 21.19... which surprised me; I would have thought it was lighter than that at that time
guess the days are already getting shorter again

Anonymous said...

:D
I just noticed I'm in the 'Making Me Happy' list :D

Unfortunately, in a sense I'm also in the 'Making Me Annoyed' list :|

Kathryn said...

you always make me happy, very rarely annoyed :)

and the photo would have been taken at 22.19 - I haven't adjusted the camera time for summer time :)

Anonymous said...

happy happy birthday kathryn for 31st july!!!!!!

love jones fam: a, t, e, and s

xxxxxxxxxx