Standing in Piccadilly the other day, waiting for a 38 bus which was SUPPOSED to come every 6 minutes (had been waiting more than 40)...

I can't ever look down that street without seeing ghosts...


It's still one of the best and most magical things I have ever seen.
5 comments:
Ooh, I'd forgotten about that thing! Those were some really terrific shots you got that day; the diffuse lighting was extremely solicitous of your picture-taking needs. ;)
But even so, the art's definitely in the artist... it amazes me that even though I *know* it must have been noisy and chaotic, somehow this progression of two shots suggests (to me) the Oli approaching in intentional, almost malevolent silence. Maybe I'm just weird. ;)
Anyway, happiest of birthdays to you, my love!
i still don't understand what was so good abt that elephant
I missed your birthday !!!! :(
Will coffee somewhere lovely and time to catch up make it up to you?
Thank you so much - i feel like a whole new world has opened up!! .....as if i need more encouragement to sit on my bed and look at computer and press its buttons!
http://anicesitdown.blogspot.com/2007/08/first-ever-blog-post.html
Sharon!!!! you're in trouble for that pink hat picture! :lol:
(not really...)
glad you're enjoying blogging so much :)
I know you don't, Anita... don't worry; I love you anyway ;)
thank you for your lovely words, my David :) xx
Post a Comment