...the woods in Hackney churchyard! Hard to believe I know, but this is where the crocuses were blooming a few short weeks ago. Lovely to think we have such a 'pretty-ish kind of little wilderness' so close by.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
It's lovely - and so ENGLISH! VERY different from the grey green Aussie bush isn't it...
Yeah, I made the switch a few weeks ago but only started experimenting with the new options available last night... and I've changed it again since then; I'm still testing a few things out, so comments from anyone (about the new layout, colours etc) are very welcome!
And no, there were no problems, despite my being sure there would be.
4 comments:
It's lovely - and so ENGLISH! VERY different from the grey green Aussie bush isn't it...
I say, Well Done God!!
sharon:
Yep, sometimes we forget the great beauty of the created world and the wonder of being given "this glorious chance of life".
"I think" said Jane, "I owe God an apology."
kathryn:
It looks like you have transferred across to Blogger2 or whatever they call it. It looks good. Were there any problems?
Yeah, I made the switch a few weeks ago but only started experimenting with the new options available last night... and I've changed it again since then; I'm still testing a few things out, so comments from anyone (about the new layout, colours etc) are very welcome!
And no, there were no problems, despite my being sure there would be.
:)
Post a Comment