Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I saw a werewolf

with a Chinese menu in his hand
walking through the streets of Soho in the rain
he was looking for a place called Lee Ho Fook
to get a big dish of beef chow mein

ah-OOOOO!
werewolves of London
ah-OOOOO!
.
.
It's just possible that that werewolf did as I did on Friday last, visiting the


to see



for


before going to


for

If he has any style at all, that is ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

do werewolves have the capability to posess style? or is style bestowed on one by the onlooker, based on the onlookers desire for similar experience or appearance?

Hope there weren't any horrid girls at Mr Fook's.

Do you want to go and see Capote on the weekend?

Kathryn said...

ooo, good question :D
right up there with 'if beauty is truth, and truth beauty, does that mean that truth is in the eye of the beholder?' ;)

no horrid girls :D

and yes, I do :D
I'll text you

xx

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your nifty comments about your adventures in London. Wish I was there.

Anonymous said...

hey everyone's suddenly getting into this page. I should join them...

The way you described your evening in the footsteps (or should I say pawprints) of Warren Zevon's iconic London WOLF was amazing!

baker st jones said...

when are we going to dye our hair purple and have pina coladas? (just listened to the song all the way through),
a

Anonymous said...

i have found out how to sign in as myself

Anonymous said...

I saw a man at full moon, sneaking 'round Grimauld Place
Looked ordinary, but things aren't always as they seem, as
He had a pointy stick in his hand, and I think
He was a Lupin, first name Remus!

ah-OOOOO!
werewolves of London
ah-OOOOO!