Thursday, February 09, 2006

A rarity!

Look, look! a picture of me that I don't hate!! so of course I just had to share it... this was taken last week, by Anita, in the cafe at the V&A (we always seem to be there, don't we?) A long day at work has taken off most of my makeup and messed up my hair, but who cares, eh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That makes two of us - a picture of you that I don't hate either! But for me, not a rarity!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ha! Beautiful as ever I see!
But where are the sun bleached Aussie hair and freckles? I'ts obvious you're living under a kinder sun now...

baker st jones said...

you look even better in real life...don't forget the tate this week!

Anonymous said...

as if you need lots of makeup and neat hair to look so pretty! ;)