Sunday, October 09, 2005

Hello all

Welcome to my blog!

The point of this webpage is to allow me to keep anyone who's interested up to date with news about what's going on with me here in London, and not spend hours retyping the same information in multiple emails. Hopefully this way, emails can be used for more personal messages, and since they will be shorter, I should be able to get round to writing more of them.

That's the theory, anyway...

So please bookmark this page, if you wish, and come back from time to time to see what's been going on! I think I've enabled the function that allows anyone to comment without becoming a member first (which I'm hoping should stay unabused as I think I've also enabled the option that keeps the page from being listed publicly, ie it's invitation only; we shall see, shan't we).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like officially to be the first non-member to abuse this space. :D

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid your abuse of this space was not official because you did not complete the required form in triplicate.

Kathryn said...

let me guess... Dad? or possibly Alan...? :p