...and the frozen South
Even though I'd felt a bit cold during the night, I was totally unprepared for the sight that met my eyes when I pulled back the curtain last Sunday morning... the heaviest April snowfall in almost twenty years, apparently! It was truly beautiful.



And just for something a bit different - first attempt at video hosting! Let's hope it works. (There's no sound, so if you can't hear anything it's not a fault ;) )

6 comments:
There's only one comment to make - Cool!
I love the video. It's almost like being there .... how amazing!!
Yeah, I want to do more with videos... they don't need to be very long to be interesting :)
And if I get around to hosting them on YouTube, the size and quality will be that bit better too (and my OCD brain will be happier with them being centre-justified ;) )
I meant to ask both times we were speaking ths week if you had had snow. The reason being that I had heard the Olympic torch run was held up by protesters who had braved the snow to come out and then I saw a charming photo in SMH on Monday of Kevin and Therese going to church in Kent on Sunday morning with snow swirling all about them - the white landscape contrasting so beautifully with Therese's scarlet coat!
lovely pix - i thought u would get something good on film when i saw the snow that morn
Seriously, I need to see it snow like this at least once in my life time.
* Sigh.
Post a Comment