Monday, August 13, 2007

Me and Sharon;

we really know how to live...


- The Blue Legume, Stoke Newington Church Street, Saturday 11th August 2007

6 comments:

unkleE said...

Mad Dad the questioner:

"In which ways could your title be grmmatically correct, and in which ways could it be incorrect? And how many sound vice versa to uneducated peasants such as moi?"

Me and Sharon (title) (OK)

Could you please send all your money to me and Sharon. (Probably better in several ways.)

Me and Sharon think rainy days in Europe are dead boring. (Wrong in so many ways!)

Me and Sharon; we really know how to live. (The jury is still out, and confused.)

: )

Kathryn said...

*sigh*
and the third option - that I was going for effect over correctness?

Anonymous said...

We don't do that...

Sharon said...

I am keen for the second option Mad Dad, I will email you my bank account details. Kathryn, when the money comes through we can go for another smoothie and then a little jaunt around Europe:)

Kathryn said...

yes yes! but I vote the jaunt FIRST and the smoothie when we get BACK :p ;)

Anonymous said...

is the cafe really called 'the blue legume'? that's assonance isn't it. is it vegetarian?