i see in your 'things to see' some places i want to go to.....i passed the foundling museum weekly for a year but never wert in, looks like i have a few things to do when i get back
where is the guild hall one? and what is sutton house?
the Guildhall is somewhere in Westminster I believe - perhaps even in Whitehall, from memory - in any case, it comes recommended from Bron and Ju, and as they are of the discerning sort, I think it would be worth a visit some time
and Sutton House is the oldest house in Hackney - it's an Elizabethan place, up the back of Homerton, and I pass it pretty regularly but have never gone in and spent some time, and I suspect I will wish I had done so earlier when I finally do :)
don't know about famous, but I'm still rather astounded that BOTH got my name right... Jonathan regularly calls me 'Hatified', as a local church spelled my name that way in their newsletter earlier this year... in fact, a pre-Glastonbury email from him consists of the single question:
4 comments:
Some Hatfields .......
i see in your 'things to see' some places i want to go to.....i passed the foundling museum weekly for a year but never wert in, looks like i have a few things to do when i get back
where is the guild hall one? and what is sutton house?
Get a load of you, little Miss Famous! :manic:
the Guildhall is somewhere in Westminster I believe - perhaps even in Whitehall, from memory - in any case, it comes recommended from Bron and Ju, and as they are of the discerning sort, I think it would be worth a visit some time
and Sutton House is the oldest house in Hackney - it's an Elizabethan place, up the back of Homerton, and I pass it pretty regularly but have never gone in and spent some time, and I suspect I will wish I had done so earlier when I finally do :)
don't know about famous, but I'm still rather astounded that BOTH got my name right... Jonathan regularly calls me 'Hatified', as a local church spelled my name that way in their newsletter earlier this year... in fact, a pre-Glastonbury email from him consists of the single question:
Hatified, are you wellified?
:D xx
Post a Comment