Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A lone star state of mind

Many of you know I made my first visit to the States last November, to Texas and Louisiana... I had a great time, and have been wanting to blog about it for a while, but have been very busy, and now my computer problems mean I have (temporarily) no access to my photos... except this one!


In the jeans: the gorgeous David
In the shorts: the almost-as-gorgeous Tack, aka Grumpy, a mutual friend from our internet forum
In the skirt: some random girl ;)


This photo was taken at the Texas Roadhouse in Austin, after we'd been to see Casino Royale; it was Grumpy's first meeting with anyone forum related, so the excitement levels were high all round :D

More photos to come...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate how you wisely decided to keep mum about us all driving the excruciatingly long distance from the theatre across the parking lot to the restaurant - doh!
(For the record, everyone, we didn't know that's where we were going when we set out; just happened upon it and it sounded appropriate for the first Texas-based forum Meeting ;) )

Here's another one, if anyone's curious. :D

Kathryn said...

that margarita looks decidedly smaller than my memory makes it ;)

Anonymous said...

Really? Funny thing; I was thinking just the opposite.
:lol:

Anonymous said...

Well even though I wasn't there I have to agree with Dave - simply because we all know that
"Everything's bigger in Texas!!"

Kathryn said...

oh NO; in my mind's eye it's as big as a fish bowl :D