thank you :D though with the various shots it looks as if the sun is actually sinking ;)
and no, not particularly early... I was walking to work across the playing field in Haggerston Park and the sky was SO lovely... shows the benefit of two habits: walking a lot, and always carrying a camera ;)
3 comments:
This is the best series of photos I have seen that depict morning actually breaking.....
Did you have to get up early to take them?
thank you :D
though with the various shots it looks as if the sun is actually sinking ;)
and no, not particularly early... I was walking to work across the playing field in Haggerston Park and the sky was SO lovely... shows the benefit of two habits: walking a lot, and always carrying a camera ;)
xxx
...and living in London...although it barely looks like it
Post a Comment