Huzzah for clear bright mornings
Those boots were made for walking (in the snow)?
cool boots!! i love this new weather.xxx
I love those boots. They're gorgeous. I believe they could walk seven leagues in a single step.
unfortunately i have discovered a hole in the heel of my fav pair of boots...hhhmmm...i suppose it gives me the opportunity to shop for a new pair....hope to see you on friday
are we going to get any blog entried from the U.S??
I've SEEEEN the boots. :D
I want to see the boots!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Those boots were made for walking (in the snow)?
cool boots!! i love this new weather.
xxx
I love those boots. They're gorgeous. I believe they could walk seven leagues in a single step.
unfortunately i have discovered a hole in the heel of my fav pair of boots...hhhmmm...i suppose it gives me the opportunity to shop for a new pair....
hope to see you on friday
are we going to get any blog entried from the U.S??
I've SEEEEN the boots. :D
I want to see the boots!!
Post a Comment