AND they have raspberry juice, and strawberry juice as well, in the same range - all with a good three inches of pulp in the bottom of the bottle - teh yum :D
I reckon bliss is mad dad's latest home-made lemon, orange & grapefruit marmalade, made according to Auntie Kitty's centuries old secret recipe! I may not have the Bayeux Tapestry to support me, but perhaps something even better, as you can see from the website below (http://home.exetel.com.au/h2bh/graphics/mad_dad) :)
well, I've heard that too, and even 'lots of love', but as far as I've ever seen, 'laugh out loud' or 'laughing out loud' is the most widely accepted meaning... of course, when placed inside the two colons like Dave put it, it goes a step further, and evokes the little laughing smiley that's in common use on our forum ;)
10 comments:
heh heh - VERY good - you little cherry juice freak you!!
:D
AND they have raspberry juice, and strawberry juice as well, in the same range - all with a good three inches of pulp in the bottom of the bottle - teh yum :D
I reckon bliss is mad dad's latest home-made lemon, orange & grapefruit marmalade, made according to Auntie Kitty's centuries old secret recipe! I may not have the Bayeux Tapestry to support me, but perhaps something even better, as you can see from the website below (http://home.exetel.com.au/h2bh/graphics/mad_dad) :)
Sorry, I should have said, click on my name to see the evidence.
you may well have the best marmalade, but until you're drinking it out of a glass, it's not REALLY the same thing :p
and I like the graphic :D
very much, even :D ;)
:lol:
That, I think, is the best Medieval Tapestry I have yet seen. :D
what does that :lol: mean again?
it means 'laugh out loud', but is just used generally to show you're laughing :D
I was told it was "lots of laughs!"
well, I've heard that too, and even 'lots of love', but as far as I've ever seen, 'laugh out loud' or 'laughing out loud' is the most widely accepted meaning... of course, when placed inside the two colons like Dave put it, it goes a step further, and evokes the little laughing smiley that's in common use on our forum ;)
Post a Comment