Saturday, August 26, 2006

This afternoon,

walking home from work, I came out of Tesco, stopped, put down my shopping bags, and took this.

I'm glad I carry my camera about with me; think what I might miss.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does the message from the sky mean? Some would say "Every cloud has a silver lining" but to me it says "Throw away all your old maps - they're not leading you any where you should go - and follow me into the light!"

Anonymous said...

I am reminded of an old Peanuts cartoon. Linus, looking at the clouds, sees the stoning of Stephen, Hamlet's soliloquy and Hannibal crossing the Alps with his elephants, whereas Charlie Brown, with a sigh, says he sees a ducky and a doggie.

I thought the message was that it probably won't rain. : )

Kathryn said...

'I was going to say I saw a ducky and a horsey, but I changed my mind.' ;)
It's long been one of my favourites as well :D