Tuesday, August 15, 2006

These are a few of my favourite things


.

.
Statue in front of Buckingham Palace, detail, 2005

.

.
Rainy day in London Fields, winter 2004

.

.
Water gate, Tower of London, October 2004

.

.
Red leaves, Braintree, Essex, 2005

.

.
Votive candles, Notre Dame, Paris, October 2005

.

.
Crow, London Fields, December 31st 2005

.

.
Study window, The Shepherd's House, Christmas 2004

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO lovely Kathryn. Your photos are always perfect! It's an embarrassment of riches....

Anonymous said...

2004! Who can believe that this is the third calendar year you have been in London. But mayhap, we may see thee ere the earth treads its tireless path around that golden orb once more. Or something.

Kathryn said...

I think it's interesting to see that all the images above have just one or two main colours... I guess I'm just simple at heart ;)

Anonymous said...

I love the votives! beautiful shot! :)