Just curious...
I've heard second- and third-hand reports from all sorts of unexpected quarters, about people reading this blog, but very few comments are left, which can sometimes be discouraging... so can you please satisfy my curiosity? can anyone who reads this entry, no matter when, and why, please leave a comment? even if it's just your name... I really want to know who's out there :D
And because no entry is complete without at least one photo... seeing all your names will make me grin like this:
.

23 comments:
Crikey! Now I can no longer lurk anonymously ;) I probably check in on your blog once or twice a month...just to see what gorgeous new pictures you've posted and the delicious narratives that go along with them. :D
hmm yes I tend to pop in and check out what you are up to. The adventures of Kathryn a marvellous read I must say.
Mad Dad & Mama reporting in from Strahan Tasmania, cold, wet and more remote than anywhere else we've been. We always read it!
But you knew that already!
I suppose I should sign up and things... but where's the fun in that? ;)
I lap up every word and image, and the clouds entry in particular made me gape. In a totally charming way, though.
Who was that anonymous?!? :shock:
;)
I love that grin, as pictured. It's the hope of seeing things like that which keeps me coming back here. :D
....just returned from Tassie
I must say Dave that I had the same reaction as you to anonymous - shocked yes AND suspicious!! Indeed - who WAS that poetic anonymous??
Poetic? This anony-mouse has been called many a name, and been accused of having many a quality (both favourable and unflavoursome), but a poet? This is new and exciting :D
*grin*
hello Jezzy :D
curses
.......the only blog i consistently look at! so glad you take the time to maintain it.....always the perfect little escape from al the other boring computer things i have to do!
S xxx
For some twisted reason, the above exchange reminds me of something .....
"When I pointed to him his palms slipped slightly, leaving sweat streaks on the wall, and he hooked his thumbs in his belt. A strange small spasm shook him, as if he heard fingernails scrape slate, but as I gazed at him in wonder the tension slowly drained from his face. His lips parted into a timid smile, and our neighbour's image blurred with my sudden tears.
'Hey, Boo,' I said."
gorgeous photo kathryn, london fields?
yes, Anita; London Fields, only a month or so after I arrived here... a glorious late autumn Sunday afternoon, and we'd been down to have a Sunday roast at The Grapes, in Docklands, and when I got home I went into the park and took that photo of myself :D
don't know why, as you know my usual aversion ;)
and Dada... oh, I love that book so MUCH :D :D
thanks all for lovely comments; I wasn't fishing for compliments, honest, just the names... but it's still lovely to read them all :D
xx
I'm still a fan...even if I don't show it very often... :)
Engineers! You've gotta love 'em!
Their facade consists of crunching numbers and designing drains and planes but in their secret soul must lurk something of a greater magnitude because give them the slightest opportunity and they wax lyrical breaking out in poetic language and quotes!!
who's an engineer? following prince, i'm the sensitive new age guy formerly known as engineer!
jez: don't accept these limitations! make your life extraordinary!
What more can I say!!
who says they're limitations? :p
" following prince, i'm the sensitive new age guy formerly known as engineer!"
this made me giggle! :) You have a funny papa! ;)
I love the sepia/tone in that photograph.. ah what beautiful sight you are to behold!
Even at this stage there are some (like me) just catching up with your blog and the "curious" request for feedback.
Furtively, I acknowledge that even I log in to blog off relatively frequently but not regularly.
that's my favorite picture of you.
You realise i have now done no work whatsoever over the weekend because of this! Hehe. I'm loving your pictures.....post more please!!! :)
Post a Comment