Thursday, October 27, 2005

Beautiful Autumn Days


I've been having SUCH a great time this half-term; I'm too busy doing things to write about them. :)


But I've spent quite a bit of time in Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens this week; on Monday, when it was cool and overcast and raining, on and off...


...and today, which was the most gorgeous and perfect cloudless and golden autumn day anyone could ever imagine or devise.


Enjoy these pics for now. And I'll be back soon with tales of Herefordshire and barn dances and 12th century ruined castles and apples eaten straight off the tree and market towns and Sussex and 16th century coach houses and Chichester cathedral and venison stew and open fireplaces and the future dalai lama and windswept reed beds and Roman palaces and more...
Intrigued yet?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so great! Of COURSE I am intrigued! Tell everything - and quickly - please!!

Also is it possible to re arrange the photo of the lamp post and the lake - they are overlapping at the corners. Thanks - don't want to miss out on anything.

XXX

Kathryn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kathryn said...

I think you'll find that's your browser, arranging things to fit your screen; there's not a lot I can do about it as every computer will arrange things slightly differently... I've moved the text across slightly, which may make a difference - can't tell from here, as it was always fine at this end.

As for the rest - patience, patience... ;)

xx

Anonymous said...

Perfect here now too, thanks.

IMpatience here as well .....:C